It is hard to find a single individual that has not experienced stress in his entire life at least once. On the other hand, due to today’s lifestyle some people find themselves more prone to various degrees of stress.
There can be many reasons for the stress we experience starting from job to divorces, as there is no so-called security in personal and professional life. Divorce is surely one of the reasons of nasty stress due to its overwhelming occurrence and increased rate.
With new day come new challenges, gone are the days when women used to look after the regular household duties and men used to earn for their families. As of now, both have to work harder to make the ends meet.
Along with new technologies, we are compelled to mould ourselves in order to suit the changing generation needs. There is lot of things that you have to take care of, starting from mobile bills to regular household gadgets. Well, even if you cannot afford you need to have a plasma TV to make sure you are left not out in the competition.
Stress is the root cause of many medical problems and even if you are healthy and all right, it can give you an unpleasant sensation of not being well.
The Worst Part is Stress Does Lead You to:
- Anxiety and Panic Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Heart Diseases
- Substance Abuses
- Anorexia or Malnutrition
- Tooth and Gum Diseases
However, it better to understand various symptoms that can lead to unwanted stress and therefore here is a list of some symptoms that will help you identify whether you are suffering from stress or not.
- Aggravating pain in shoulder, neck or back
- Headaches of any type due to migraine or tensions
- Problems related to digestion like acid stomach, cramps, gas, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, diarrhea and even heartburn
- Problems related to weight like weight gain or weight loss inducing eating disorders
- Loss of hairs
- Tensions in muscles
- Quick fatigue or weakness
- Increased blood pressure
- Increase in heartbeats, sweating
- Asthma or problems related to breathing
- Pain in the chest
- Palpitation of hands and palms, coldness of hands or feet
- Various problems related to skin including eczema and itching
- Dental and jaw problems like periodontal diseases
- Problems in reproductive system
- Suppressed immune system leading to various medical ailments
- Inhibition of growth
- Problems arising due to nervousness or anxiety
- Unwanted depression or mood swings
- Increased irritability or frustration
- Problems related to day-to-day memory
- Lack of concentration
- Feeling of losing your nerve
- Abusing different substances
- Various phobias
- Overreacting to normal things
- Oversensitivity and emotional background
- Loss in concentration and lost humor element
- Increased overwhelming feeling along with inability to cope up with the situation
Problems Caused due to Stress
- Augmenting unwontedly
- Staying alone and aloof away from social activities
- Increased conflicts with colleagues or employees
- Changing jobs frequently
- Dangerous driving
- Involvement in violence with family or at other places
Tips to Stop Stress
- Have a massage
- Try Aromatherapy
- Listen music
- THINK POSITIVE
Although stress is, highly neglected entity by many it is important to understand the level and gravity of stress you are undergoing because at times it can be fatal. You can prevent stress and live your life happily with many ways. You can find books, articles in magazines or on internet to find different orthodox, unorthodox and natural ways that will eventually help you in diminishing your stress levels.